Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Ten Year Anniversary of Our First Date















Can you believe it? Ten years ago on May 6th my babe and I went on our "first date". Of course I had thought we had already been on a date when she had asked me to go with her to a women's business mixer party at one of the San Diego lesbian bars. She had a point though when she said it couldn't have been a date as we both were getting phone numbers from girls. Opps~ Besides for this "first date" I brought her flowers and we went to a restaurant for Sushi. After a wonderful delightful dinner we went down to the boardwalk in Carlsbad and romantically held hands and walked along the beach. At one point we stopped and sat on the wall and talked and ....(I'm not telling) When I dropped her off at her apartment, she later told me, she watched me return to my car from her window above and saw me twirling my self in a balarina move, and I'm not a dancer, from the happy feelings I had inside. Ahhh




And ten years later, we did Sushi again. Me looking dorky, but full. What a delicious meal Kuri-Ya served us. If you have not been there and you love sushi, you must go. It is located on middle road, if you are going south it is on the left side of the road in the Pacific Eagle building... I think.





By the way: the first date restraunt was Mikko - Japanese Cuisine, located on 1025 Carlsbad Village Dr. if you are ever in the area check them out. For take out fax (760) 434-2683....ok I'm just kidding with you all.

Just being giddy,

Island Dyke

No comments: