Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Month of MAY!

Ok here are some bizarre holidays for this month! Today, which is May 2, is "Fire Day". I am not sure if you are to start a fire or put one out...and what kind-of fire are we talking about?! In order for the next several days here is the following starting with tomorrow May 3: Lumpy Rug Day, National Candied Orange Peel Day, National Hoagie Day (should I mention Subway should get in on that day for Advertising), Beverage Day, and International Tuba Day along with Paste Up Day, and National Roast Leg of Lamb Day all falling on the 7th. (2886, 2nd)

Ok, I'm wondering if "Date Your Mate Month" and "Fungal Infection Awareness Month" go together? LOL I'm just saying.

Your probly wondering why I'm blogging this, well I was thinking about PRIDE as the summer is coming up and I was thinking of looking for the schedule of PRIDE in somewhat close distance to our little island and then my mind started wondering to this is the month of May and wondering what is being celebrated this month and that is when I found "Bizarre May Holidays".

Well cheers,
Island Dyke


Reference:

2886 2nd WWW MAY. May is...Better Sleep Month, National Good Cat Care Month, National Photo Month, National Salad Month, National Egg Month, National Babeque Month, Revise Your Work Schedule Month, Date Your Mate Month, National Hamburger Month, and Fungal Infection Awareness Month.
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/may.htm

No comments: