Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lesbian Personality Test

Recently I was taking some personality tests for a Business Planning class I am taking. Taking various personality tests peeked my interest to find a lesbian personality test in my non-studying time. Here is one that is better than most. Check it out at: http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=1726&take_again=yes

Here was my results.....hmmmmm






The Undefinable
You just like ladies, and that does nothing to affect your lifestyle or appearance. You are you, and you are unique! In fact, you're probably bi. You should check that out.
Island Dyke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're interested in a real psychology-based personality test, check out our Personality Patterns app; it provides very detailed feedback in a visually, interactive format, along w/some cool social features