Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Cheer

Hi all,

Hope your having a nice Thanksgiving Holiday. I just completed my course on musculoskeletal physical therapy and can finally relax and have a nice holiday with the family. Sorry for neglecting this blog. I'm headed back for more desert and snuggling up for a movie with the honey. But not to leave you empty-handed I found this gem of a story on line....worthy of sharing.

David L. Wylie shares his story titled "My First Gay Thanksgiving: Trading Indians & Pilgrims for Drag Queens & Lesbians". Check it out, it really is touching. http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/view_press_release.php?rID=36501


Happy Thanksgiving,

Island Dyke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the story. I hope that it encouraged your readers.

David L. Wylie, Senior Editor
www.gaysofla.com